Friday, October 26, 2007

Checklists & more!

Hello friend,

How are you doing today? You don't even want to know about my week. Kinda joyous about it being Friday. I'm hoping the weekend will be quiet but with kids I guess not. Won't want then to be too quiet anyway. You know what they always say like 'you want something, and then again thinking about it you don't' lol.

Anyhow, I have some great info I wanted to share with you for the last two days so I'm just going to jumble it all up. Firstly, I found some great checklists online, and I thot I'd share them with you. They're really kool.

Printable grocery list
Food substitutes list
Birthday party planner
Financial Calculators or Tcalc
Babysitter/nanny orientation checklist
Career fair checklist

For all the others on the same website, click here.

Secondly, been wanting to share with you for a while SOD Celebrity takes. Remember all my dancing gist while I was in college? Well the group, SOD has a show going on in Lagos. Check out the website to learn more about SOD and the Nija celebrities involved. Click on the pic.




Thirdly, for African professionals out there, who love attending seminars/conferences, or a just generally seeking career change or movement or just need to know whussup. The 2007 Wharton Business Forum, may be of interest. Major topics of interest will include 'the revival of trade and private investment'. Click on the pic 4 more info.




This weekend please remember that God loves you like no other. All he requires of us is to seek Him first and His righteousness and all that we need will be added unto us.

"But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof" Romans 13:14 KJV

L8r (Have a blessed weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment