Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Bday!

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? Great I'm sure. It's my bday today!!! hip hip hip hooray! The fasting and prayer has been going really great honestly and today was no exception. I would have loved to be in service to listen to the sermon but I was upstairs in the children's department (boy was that hectic). I had to teach the two year olds'. It was fun and I know God will not forget my labor of love. I'm online now trying to watch to video, so I can be uplifted in my spirit.

Got calls from naija and the UK from so many people even those that I did not expect it was kool. My grandparents even sent me a card all the way from Osun state, they always do and never miss it. So kool. I have to say though that apart from their card I only got 1 other one. No cake, no food/dinner, no gift but I tell you the spiritual gift from God is just the best. Spending most of my day in church and in His presence is always the ultimate for me. I know it makes one feel really good to get physical stuff and it can be quite a bummer not to receive them (need a Buki appreciation day) but Jesus filled the gap, He always does. Halleluyah.

I am grateful for life, for His mercy, for grace, for divine health, for my family, for my tomorrow, for all God has done in every area of my life and will continue to do, I praise and honour Him. Today we prayed for our 9th month of the year 2008. I have to log off to concentrate on taking the prayers online before midnight. You can always listen to the prayer we take everyday as well and take them for yourself and your family. It is much more encouraging and intense when you hear the voice of others taking the prayers with you. Click here to listen.

I have to go print my final project tomorrow, so I'm going to be up all night editing the last draft. Hope to catch you Tuesday. I exhort you to begin your week afresh and anew with Christ as your centre focus. It is well.

L8r

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday darling!! So sorry to be sooo late in saying it. Hope you had an amazing time with your family.

    ReplyDelete