Saturday, December 15, 2007

Praise God!

Hello Friend,

Wow! I am finally done (for now) with school! I praise God. I finished my last class Thursday night but couldn't start jumping up and down till now. I still had a final paper to submit for a course. I just sent it in to my instructor and got a confirmation he received it PHewww!. I feel like a huge load has just been lifted off my shoulders I'm telling you. The last three or is it four weeks, were crazy! I had so much workload it was unbelievable. I was almost pulling my hair out. I was so weak. I just thank God I could actually do the 12 day fasting. I don't know how but it was just by his strength. I hope you did too. Our 2008 is settled in the mighty name of Jesus.

I really want to testify to the goodness of God. It's not like there are no challenges such as finances, balancing all aspects of one's life etc but through it all there is only one constant thing and that is the love of God. Last year during our prayer and fasts, concerning my academics. I prayed that I would be finished by Dec 2008, that my G.P.A would 4.0 and that I would have no student loans and not owe my school a penny. God did it oh! I bless God for His mercy and give Him all the glory. It really pays to serve God. I just remember when I was going to school in the snow with my huge belly, broke, stressed (emotionally and physically) and sick. I almost lost my faith that it would all happen but God strengthened me. He kept me through it all. There are challenges and always will be but the word of God says, "He will never leave nor forsake you" Hebrews 13:5.

Not only that I finished school on Thursday, and I got a job on Wednesday. I'll be starting in three weeks, and am really appreciative and grateful for that. It's not completely full time but I'm thinking that extra time will be useful for my business or what do you think? The three weeks before I start I'm planning to finish up my website. By God's grace I'll be able to finish it or least get really close to finishing.

I really missed you oh! I was beginning to forget a lot of things cos my brain was just overheating. My last exam was even awful ehn hen that's true haven't gisted you about that. I still have one more grade to check oh! I got my exam results in my last class on Thursday and i wasn't happy about it. I knew the score would be like that cos on the exam day I was so overwhelmed I just couldn't think. Right now I am falling borderline btw an A and a B. I am believing God that it will be an A hence I'm giving my testimony in church tomorrow. Stepping out in faith concerning it.

I'd just like to leave you with the fact that not matter what we desire, we should always desire the things of God first. If we do that, then God will grant us the other things we did not ask for. The key is to focus on Him and serve Him fervently.

"For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it". Proverbs 8:11
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you". Matthew 6:33
"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God". Hebrews 12:2

L8r

No comments:

Post a Comment