Monday, January 28, 2008

Hey!

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? Great I'm sure. My dad was here shortly after my in laws left. So I'm just rounding up my holidays and ceremonies. My grad ceremony was nice and quiet. I didn't do anything cos number 1, I was broke then there were so many things going on in my church. Felt it would be somehow to invite people and take them away from celebrating with others you know. Especially when the ceremony times were the same.

There was a surprise ceremony for my Pastor and his wife. I was really bummed that I cdn't make it. Went for service in the morning, cos the ceremony was in the afternoon. We also had a naming ceremony during the service. It was packed with activity. I just thank God, I'm part of such a wonderful family. God has truly been bestowing so many blessings upon us. We are so so grateful.

My pastor pulled a nice stunt and brought out a ring for his wife after service and went down on one knee. Oh my gosh! Teary eyes everywhere I tell you. I guess every woman in the congregation would have appreciated that. But it just wasn't what he did. It was what he said to her. Gosh! May God continually bless and sweeten their marriage. I receive it for us all married too.

To encourage you this day, i need you to know that no matter what it is you desire or aspire to achieve God can do. He is awesome, He is faithful (despite our faithlessness), and God is true. He will never leave nor forsake us. Our love for the Lord must not wax cold. I noticed nowadays we're all wrapped up in this world of issues. It's not just about that oh! That is the devil trying to take focus away from our Lord. God has great plans for our lives, so we need not worry.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jer 29:11 NIV

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". Jer 29"11 KJV

If we focus on Him, we can never go wrong as opposed to just trying to solve issues in the flesh. In my church February is our month to be divinely settled. God will settle you in Jesus mighty name. Just trust and rely on Him.

May God help us all in Jesus mighty name.

L8r

3 comments:

  1. AMen i will be divenly settled o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He always comes through and his tots are awesomely great, renewing our weakness. how u doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing great Curvyice and you? I trust you are doing great too. Take kia

    ReplyDelete