Sunday, January 6, 2008

Watch Night Service!

Hello Friend,

How are you doing? Great I'm sure. We're in another year. Can you just believe it. God is so good I tell you. I hope you like went to church for watch night service or generally brought in the new year with prayers and generally focusing on God.

On our way from watch night service. There was an accident on the high way. The cops were so many on both sides of the road. I actually could not phantom what it could be that they were all there for before getting there. On passing we were all just full of thanks. That is someone who probably only just in the few minutes leading up to the new year experienced that. We really shouldn't take anything for granted.

This year, we're going to from glory to glory. Another new step. Higher on our ladder of achievements. In every area of our lives. In Jesus mighty name. Amen. I hope you prayed into the new year as well. So much that we haven't gisted about. I have had my in laws around for Xmas/new year and it's been busy. Full house I tell you. Everyone is probably going to be going back to work proper and regular business tomorrow. This week was still a bit woozy.

If I can get the sun to shine a bit more that will be really great cos I have been battling the flu for the past 4 wks. it's just been going from one person in the house to the next and right now I'm tired of it. Really need to pray it out and dress warm too. Winter here has been the coldest since I moved here. i think. Yeah it has. It's literarily like being in my freezer when outside. Seriously. I never complained before now. lol.

Well if you're still in the holiday mood, it's time to begin to wrap up and get busy. i know you've started work but we need to start some serious work. Do not forget, to have your word for the year.

"But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day". Proverbs 4:18

L8r

No comments:

Post a Comment