Friday, September 21, 2007

Biz!

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? My work load is a lot but this is what I had prayed for so, I am enjoying every bit of it. I am still trying to get the extension of my biz of the road. Can you imagine that I am actually building the new website myself? Well it may take me two years, LOL but I'll get it finished someday (considering it has to come after so many other things too).

Anyhow decided to put some links together for you. Not exhaustive but a good place to start for anyone interested.


Basically the popular ones, and some of my faves but most of all, it's nice just to have them on one page.

L8r

"If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:" Isaiah 1:19

2 comments:

  1. Hello Far Above rubies, well i have been reading ur blog amd i must say after Tolted( that was the first Xtian's blogspot i read,) Urs is wonderfully wonderful beleive me. I really feel uplifted when i come here , i look forward to it each time i come to work , it something else, I notice pple have not been leaving comments well I want you to know I visited and will always visit, God bless you for all the encouragement. God bless you and ur family . I am getting married soon and i am learning from you that God's Grace is sufficient to run a family successfuly. Though i learnt that a lot from Pastor Bimbo Odukoya , but urs is a very good reminder i just had this phobia for marriage and did not want to get married but I thank God for the godly man he gave me, so now I'm on my way to getting married and I am happy about it and i am looking forward to starting a family , Keep the good work going you may not see so many comments but Know you are doing a good work. I dont have a blogspot I would have introduced myself to you but I will soon start that and we will not be ashamed of the GOspel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment dear. I really appreciate it, and I thank God for your life. I pray that your marriage shall be everything you desire it to be by His grace. I'm very thankful to God for the opportunity to have this blog, and give Him all the glory. Thank you for the prayers. I have been encouraged by you as well. It's exciting to know that you will not be ashamed of the Gospel. That brings joy to my heart. Thanks

    ReplyDelete