Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hey!

Hello friend,

How are you doing? Been a while. I actually posted on Monday but it was a video and wasn't playing so I had to take it off. I have two classes going and lots of assignments already and guess what else happened. In the process of trying to carry my daughter out of the car and shut the door quickly, I caught my finger in the door. Hmmn! How can I describe it. The pain was incredible. So much pain that I was dizzy and nauseous at the same time. I didn't go to the clinic though. but may need to now cos it's so swollen and is still extremely painful. So... I'm on 'typing' leave. LOL.

Anywho... I'd like to leave you with this. We had a guest minister over on Sunday, and I was truly blessed. You can listen to his message here. Just click on the play button right next to Pastor Tope Dosunmu. I have to listen to it again.

L8r

No comments:

Post a Comment