Friday, September 28, 2007

Like Chocolate?

Hello Friend,


How are you doing today? Well I'm sure. Have to complete most of my project work due Tues morning right now. I'm so thankful to God for His goodness. This morning I was just thinking about how wonderful He has been to me. I especially was thinking about me praying that I couldn't wait for my daughter to start talking and repeating words consistently. I was becoming worried and he has done it. I had to ask for forgiveness this morning cos after He did it, I forgot to give Him special thanks. You know we always do that, ask for things and once He has done it we forget to thank Him specially. May God help us all.


I also have dance practice today in church. I'm really looking forward to it. We haven't had any major practice since I got pregnant the last time. So looking forward to that. Who likes chocolate? There is this chocolate chip muffin that's just the best, made by Otis Spunkmeyer. Really popular in schools. It's great for kid's bday parties/get together's as well. One can dress it up for other occasions as well. Just being goofy with the chocolate chip muffin today, what can I say? But really planning one of those thingies', you should get this muffin. (Walmart, Sam's club etc carry it).





L8r

No comments:

Post a Comment