Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wow!

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? Great I'm sure. Thank God for yet another great day, and yet another opportunity to write/type lol. I have a lot of work to do as per school work. I just don't want to think of it and sometimes I feel like hyperventilating when I begin to think of it. Just need to take a deep breath, and take it one step at a time. It is well. That's why we need to just love praise cos it takes us to another place. Check this out, on my way to drop my daugther this morning, I was listening to KTIS (Christian radio) and the guy was saying 'when you give or pour yourself out to others as a believer, you notice it brings growth unto you/your life (especially spiritually)', and it is so true... really.

Also been working on my website. Hmmn, that's a story for another day but it's coming along great. The enthusiasm I started with was beginning to fade out, and I had abandoned it for the past 2 days cos of school work but my husband just asked me about it like an hr ago. So... I guess I decided to log on to look at 'how much work I still have on it' before going to bed. Also kind was discouraged cos two of the people I got to work along side me suddenly quit on me.

One, cos she got a job with a media house which I absolutely had no issue with, and the 2nd person cos she wanted 50/50 stakes. That I had issues with so we agreed to go separate ways. You know when the bible says 'all things work together for our good...'. I have a paper I'm supposed to turn in, in 2 weeks and it's supposed to be about employees one has issues with, and how to employ situational leadership. It just all makes sense now, and I can write that paper with all understanding. Training for the future I believe. I LOVE a challenge. It brings about a move to the next level. So excited...


One of my fave songs is 'I am' by Nicole Nordeman. Just makes me fall in love with God all over each time I listen to it.


Wanted to share her new CD with you. Check it out on her website by clicking on the pic. You can launch the music player to listen to bits of the songs. Really wish I could go see her at the 'Women of Faith' Conference, cos she'll be here in Minnesota soon. Click here for her tour dates.

L8r

"Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, lways giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ". Eph 5:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment