Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Year of Divine Results!

Hello Friend!

How are you doing today? My project submission went well. Thank God. I still have I believe 7 more to go. Hadn't slept for like two days but got to yday night. lol. My husband didn't want me driving yday cos he knew I hadn't closed my eyes for so long lol. Twas raining 'very' heavily, dark clouds, foggy atmosphere (poor visibility). Right timing!!! lol. Anyhow thank God. I made it to and from my submission and presentation.

In relation to the title, we celebrate our anniversary in church every September. So we began another year on the 15th and our/my prophecy for our next year is divine results. The results shall be great. I am soooooo excited. Don't we all love great results. Who doesn't... So that's the season I am in right now.

Check this out. My Pastor said something during his message last week that I'd like to share with you.
"When you do not produce results, your value decreases"

Omo!!! (slang). He said think about it. At work, if you don't produce the results required on a project, the consequences may vary but the general idea is that it devalues you. However, when you produce results, great results, your value increases. Look at the story of Joseph for instance, when he was the only one that could interpret the dream (result) he was greatly increased.

I think we need to ponder upon that sentence. It applies to every area of our lives.

L8r Friend

1 comment:

  1. too true. You are really only as good as your last success. But babes with God and hardwork on your side, that sucess is guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete