Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Capstone!

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? Great I'm sure. Yday, I had my first class on my capstone (project/dissertation). Went well. We were all intimated with the amount of work we will be doing for the semester LOL, and everytime I think bout it, it's like I have a load on my shoulders. It is well. By God's grace it will soon be over. Can't wait to be done. yehaaw! Don't mind me.

Can't help but feel everyone is carrying loads on their shoulders as well, huge ones. mennn!!! Even the environment feels heavy. So many complaints and issues etc. Na real wa! Remember the song "cast ur burden, upon Jesus for He cares for you... higher, higher, higher..."LOL. I was chatting with someone yday (catching up) and he was so bitter (I'm sure he didn't even realise it), that was when it hit me . Issues/challenges are there and will always be there. No one is suddenly going to make all issues disappear into thin air. So, what do we do with them? Not allow them to become problems. hmmn. Dt's my take on it. The dictionary defines both words similarly, almost the same, but with problems the word 'difficult' is introduced. For example if I have issues with a co worker, it'll be best to hope the issues are quickly resolved as opposed to compounding it, into a problem. Then it may become a difficult situation. U get!

Who doesn't have issues and challenges? We all do!!! Some even carry other people's issues as well as theirs' and are still doing great.Dwelling on challenges/issues may cause them to become problems. Talking about issues are kool, very kool. But we talk about it, then we proffer solutions, and dwell on the solutions not the issues. For us believers a constant dwelling should be the Word, the Holy Spirit and God.

Every issue/challenge is a testing of our faith. There is growth and glory at the end of it cos just like going thru e.g. a project/capstone, at the end u'd move to another level of glory/growth. So go through it as best u can, cos at the end u'd only look back and smile (as u remember it all), getting ready to overcome the next hurdle. Remember life is a journey.

"Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:... 1 Peter 1 6-7 NIV

May God help us all in Jesus mighty name. Ask for His help. God can.

L8r

No comments:

Post a Comment