Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hey!

Hello Friend!

How are you doing today? Last week was children's wk in my church, and this wk is the unmarried brethren's week. New Rev, they are called unmarried because no man/woman is meant to be single except they so desire. They're just unmarried for the mean time. Main message for bible study yday night was 2 Tim 3:5 "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away". It was really powerful and the message was about keeping away from those who drag you down spiritually, or those who discourage you from being patient in God. Knowing who to be friends with, and who to keep away from. Be friends with those who strengthen your faith, those who are ready to pray with you, and most importantly, we need to have lastly praise for our Father in heaven. I was really blessed.

So for all the unmarried sisters I say unto you in the words of my Pastor "If a man is not faithful to God, he will be unfaithful to you".

Today I have my first class in communications management so I'm looking forward to that. Also looking forward to our church picnic on Saturday, whooohuu!!! I'm yellow house captain (House of Joy). Every time I think about it, my stomach turns cos last year we came third out of four, needless to say I wasn't too happy about that especially when three of our players got disqualified. Those points cost us the crown but I later had to come to terms with it. hmmmmmmn! So anyway I'm just going to have fun this year cos that is what it's all about. Celebration of family. Awww! Isn't family something? We thank God for our families.

Gotta go now but for the unmarried brethren. Click on the pic.


Awon nija can find it at Laterna Ventures.

L8r.

No comments:

Post a Comment