Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Obey God!

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? I'm pretty good thank God. Have my final exam for statistics on Monday so I'm working really hard on that. My daughter is settling down in daycare, and I really praise God for that cos He takes care of all my cares. I know it's only the beginning of great great things she shall accomplish in her life. Been kinda busy trying to put my new business plan together. I am trying to revamp my biz using all that I'm learning in school, it is so much work. Just looking at the work ahead can be quite discouraging but you know what? When I face a challenge I know that there is a reward and consequently, 'growth' at the end of it. Great timing right? I had been worried that my final semester would be extremely hectic, and now I have to add growing a biz to it. God is in control.

The joy and the promise that I have is that the latter end of this year will be greater than the first half. It is so in Jesus name and I hope you receive that and tap into it as well.

I want to leave you with this word today. I was supposed to take prayer in church yesterday and while I was preparing, I continuous came across the fact that blessings in the bible are tied to instruction. I know that! I'm sure you do as well but we need to constantly be reminded. If we obey God and do according to His will, he will hearken to our prayers and grant us His blessing. It's just like the unwritten rule of 'there is no better way to loose weight than the classic hardworking way'. In the same light seeking first God's kingdom and His righteousness is the best and only way, all other things will be added unto us (Matthew 6:33). May God help us all in Jesus mighty name.

L8r

"These things command and teach. Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity". 1 Tim 4:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment