Monday, July 30, 2007

As far as you can see!

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? Been a really kool weekend. I had a special program in church on Fri, Sat and Sun. I tell you my life is forever changed. I gained so much and I am truly blessed. It really excites me to know that my path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I grow more and more each day and I thank God for that.

Mixed feelings at the beginning of the weekend with all I have to pay for and accomplish. So much school work, sometimes I feel I cannot continue. The work load is a lot . That's why fellowship with believers is important, cos you will not leave the presence of God the same. Exhortation and encouragement you know. So I really bless God for this weekend. We had a guest minister come over to share with us and I cannot begin to mention all we learnt. Our Pastor also anointed our feet. Twas a first for me. Never had my feet washed and anointed before and from this moment on wherever I tread is my inheritance. God's power, mercy, favor, grace, peace, presence and glory was evident. So Look out! lol. Seriously.

I have my final exam for statistics tomorrow. Well tomorrow is just some minutes away. Finally when I'm loving the class it's over. It's going to be a very fast 4 hrs I tell you. Been trying to practice with the software. My instructor is quite strict but I'm believing God that at the end of the semester I'll have a testimony concerning the class. Amen.

My biz expansion thingy is also going on oh! but most of the 'goings on' is in my head, and you cannot imagine how fast and constant ideas are running through my head. If I continue to gist you about what happened all weekend, today's post will be too long.

I want to leave you with this. Our guest minister for the weekend, Pastor Sola Kolade said something. I'm only paraphrasing- "You are the only one that can limit yourself cos what you can have, is as far as you can see". We've heard stuff like this again and again, we need to begin to act and not just know. Remember what we said as kids "Actions speak louder than words" Sort of like that, not exactly but sorta. The main point is Action, Action, Action!

I will share some more tomorrow but I have to continue studying for my exam.

L8r

2 comments:

  1. just found out about your blog... please keep writing, you inspire me

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi girl i love ur blog thanks for being a witness in the market place, saw a familiar name pastor sola kolade his church is near my school and a couple of my friends attended it, continue shining 4 GOD

    ReplyDelete