Monday, July 9, 2007

Hmmn (sigh)!

Hello Friend!

How are you doing today? My weekend was gud. I got a letter that I did not desire to get on Saturday. It totally dulled my day but I kept trying to get it out of my mind. I literally felt like lying in bed all day, sulking and generally not do anything. But I kept myself busy. Busy so I would not have to think about it. I committed it all into God's hands because like His word says "Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?" Matthew 6:27 I knew worrying would not do me any good. Very difficult to do my friend, very difficult, but wise. Prayed about it, and kept saying 'Monday is just a day away', 'Monday is just a day away', 'Monday is just a day away' and like that it went. It's Monday now. Praise God, and I can at least call and find out why I got the letter. I know it is well. God is 'faith-full'.

Church was great!!! We learnt about Love, which we have heard about so many times. It was really intense this time. Let's just say you want to make sure that you love your fellow brethren or u might be under a camp that you don't think you are (Selah). It was also Children's week in Church. I received that I, and my children shall be a sign and a wonder, and the least that we shall be is great. Isaiah 8:18"Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion".

Guess what else? We are responsible for how our children turn out!!! Needless to say that was intense to hear. Whatever we are is transferable to our children, so we have to make sure that we transfer good stuff. Our lives are the foundation, and pedestal from which our children grow. 2 Tim 1:5 "When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also" May God help us in Jesus name.

Have a great day cos' I sure will.

L8r

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it" Proverbs 22:6

No comments:

Post a Comment