Monday, July 16, 2007

Whew!

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? How was your weekend? Mine was soooooooooooo short. Very tiring. My picnic on Saturday was great. House of Joy(Yellow) came 3rd. I wasn't as bummed out as I was last year, tried to have fun but I was too tired. At the end of the day my hands were actually twitching, they still are and I haven't gotten time to rest it. It is well. I look forward to when I can just kick back, relax and enjoy the picnic. Twas nice to spend time with the Strong Tower (family). I really wish we could do stuff like that more often but mennnnnnnn! The work involved is a lot for those organising it.

Sunday service was also da bomb. My Pastor talked about Life's chapters. He was like we need to understand the chapters of life by taking it a chapter at a time beginning from Chapter 1 which is formation Gen 2:7. He stated that creation is not the beginning of the book because creation is eternal. Eternal things do not have an end. For the unmarried brethren (since it was their week), he stated that before beginning the married chapter you need to know how to have a rship with God, and then you learn how to have a rship with urself. If you're always lonely as a single person most likely you will be lonely as a married person and so on. You also have to have a rship with ur environment e.g have a gainful career. A man for example does not have to be rich but ladies make sure he has a career going, if he just sits around in the house playing videos games and flipping channels he will most likely do so after marriage etc. The message was so great, we didn't want service to end. We thank God.

Well got home after service, fixed some food and started dozing off on the sofa but the kids kept screaming and waking me up lol. Had to get my stats exam done. Sat in front of the system for hours trying to figure it out...then read the hand outs trying to figure it out... then made a few calls to try and figure it out... finally sat with the text like the 5th time to try and figure it out... slept like 4am and got up like 6am still trying to figure it out LOL. Ok, but on a more serious note I got some help from someone which really helped me. I have one 30 point question to go and I'll be good. Once I'm done with this class, it'll be a relief, i know you feel me on this one. i haven't had up to 10 hrs sleep since Friday. Isn't that fun?

Got to sit down with this last question, class is in a few hours.

L8r

2 comments:

  1. 1st time on dis page!wow!u do write well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic write up... I liked the bit from your pastor!!

    It was just a few sentences, but i has got me really thinking right now!!!

    You know the bit about being lonely etc????

    Cheers and i think you're doing a great job juggling your kids and school ;)

    ReplyDelete