Friday, July 20, 2007

We thank God!

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? Great I hope. I had initially planned to update my post earlier today but had to go stay with my daughter at daycare for a while cos she had been crying (sigh). The first two days were quite smooth but I guess she's beginning to realise it's an everyday thing, and is not liking that idea at all. The adjustment is pretty hectic for us, but knowing it's just a chapter if life is helpful. It'll soon end, and when I look back later it'll be an interesting read.

The week pretty much zoomed by as usual. We thank God keeping us. I wanted to share with you two Cd's you may be interested in getting. Praise and worship is very key. God inhabits the praises of His people. Praise is comely. "Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely" Psalm 147:1.

The first CD "Pure Worship" is one I'm looking forward to getting soon. It is produced by Grammy and Dove Award Winning Producer Chris Harris; Cece Winans, Michael W. Smith, Amy Grant, Vicki Yohe and many many others! Click on the pics below to check out the release date.

The second CD is Donnie Mcclurkin's Psalms, Hymns and Spiritual songs [Live]. This CD is truly a ministration. You can listen to some of his sound clips. Click here. One of them is "I will" and goes like - "I will sing (4x) Of His goodness, and His kindness, and His mercy, I will sing. (It's a simple song)". If you want to listen to sample from the whole CD, click here (Once the page pops up, click on listen to samples). I particularly love tracks 1,2,3,4,5,18,19 and my favorite 20 but abeg the whole CD is explosive. In Pastor Donnie's words, his prayer "is that the anointing will permeate through his recordings and bless (not impress) all that listen, entertainment is not my goal, but that God be pleased and someone who hears experiences Jesus in a greater way".




Awon naija, be sure to check out laterna ventures.

Have a blessed day.

L8r

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord". Colossians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment