Friday, August 3, 2007

Sup?

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? It's so good to have family and friends from all over the world calling to make sure we're great. It really is. One of my big aunties called us and even said she'd come across this blog. Ain't that kool? I was so inspired honestly. It was really wonderful to hear, and I appreciated her comments.

I just finished one of my assignments right now. I know I'm always talking about assignments but that has been what I have to been rushing to do for the past two days so all my gist is centered around it for today lol. Besides you might just enjoy the gist. The assignment had to do with me being the imaginary project manager of a ship, yea... a cruise liner. Forget... I usually like such things but I do no like ships i don't know why. Never been interested in them except in movies and even in the movies the only ship movie I think I really like is 'the Poseidon adventure'. Maybe I need a ship cruise. lol. Anyway I had to come up with a number of plans required for the construction project i.e management wise. Was very boring. Best made-up project work so far for me was my work for the building of an oil pipeline in Port-Harcourt, Nigeria. I had a blast cos I love oil and gas law (among other things) (lots of things lol). Okay let's leave school gist.

During bible study on Wednesday I learnt that in order for me to have Divine Escape I need to have Skill, Strength, Sense, Sharpness and Security. Rev Kolade highlighted various points from the life of David especially his war with Goliath. We are need to find skills that we have, he said find your 'giftings'. Have strength, be sensible (i.e. strategize, strategize, strategize), look sharp (make sure you look the part but not indulge in vanity), and remember that we are secure in God (He is our security).

Stay Blessed.

L8r

As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."Romans 10:11 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment