Monday, August 13, 2007

System Down!

Hello Friend,

How are you dong today? I'm sure your weekend was great. I was going to upload a post on Saturday but I had problems with my system and still do. Had to back up my files and shut it down for now. I usually don't upload posts on Saturday but wanted to do a fun one with pictures and all. Well I guess we'll save that for another day. lol.

The semester is finally coming to an end on Thursday. Yipee!!! Just need to turn in the rest of my assignments, and give my powerful presentation lol. I haven't even started it yet. Need to get on it once I sign out.

Today is Monday, and I just want to encourage you this morning, that despite all that is happening around the world, God will grant us divine escape. Divine escape from all spiritual, physical, financial, marital, career, and environmental evil in Jesus mighty name. Amen. We 'prayed' this prayer in church and I tell you God is a faithful God. He has already done it.

Whatever trials and tribulations you may be going through. Classify it as a wind blowing for now. It will soon stop. It is a phase that you have to go through. With challenges come growth. It just like with a child. When my daughter was learning how to eat herself, it was a pain. She cried if I didn't feed her but I knew she had to learn to do it herself. Whenever I see her sit down now, and eat all by herself, it gives me great joy and best of all, she enjoys it now. It's the same way. The phases we go through may be painful now, but we have a faithful God, who will see us through. All we need to do is rely completely upon Him and follow in His ways.

In church, the month of September is our month of Divine Elevation. You will escape, and enter into your elevation in Jesus mighty name.

Have a blessed day.

L8r

As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." Romans 10:11

No comments:

Post a Comment