Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday!!!

Hello Friend,

How are you doing? Our lovey dubby day went well. Missed ya on Friday. I was a bit under the weather. The weekend went by so fast, as usual. Had to run around even though I was down. Also have another statistics quiz later today (wish u could see my face right now). Yesterday was Anointing Sunday, so we all received our anointing for our month of family inheritance (July). I am so excited about that prophecy. We prayed about so many things e.g praying for God to destroy every enemy of our destiny with his consuming fire. Needless to say that the illness disappeared. I learnt; that you have to come to a point where u say enough is enough to receive manifestation (Your desperation determines ur expectation, and ur expectation determines your manifestation). Until u want a change in ur life no body can want it better than u. God is great! U know! No 2 days are the same and so I believe that my requests from God yesterday are approved. Amen. Obadiah 1:17"But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions". Put your name where Jacob goes and receive it for yourself and your family.

I'm also starting my healthy eating diet today. Hooray!!! The hooray is still part of my psyching effort. lol. Gotta go study.

L8r

No comments:

Post a Comment